Sunday, February 22, 2009

24 Hour Fitness

Today I stopped by the 24 Hour Fitness and the space seems great when relating to our discussion on Wed. about the indoor installation.  Its quite large and industrial.  If you go to our flicker you can see some pics under "potential sites", check out the weird structure on top the building.  

I would also like to say thank you to the whole class : ) our breakfast meeting went great! The week prior to the breakfast the Chicken Shack Village seemed  so distant and abstract, however after wed. I felt like our decision to try to do a temporary installation indoors really helped me visualize the potential village and made the whole project more concrete.  I'm excited to hear from everyone on monday and looking forward to bringing all our research together and see how far we can take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment